Coloring fun for everyone! Sunfish Sailboat TimeTogether™ coloring includes:
- 18 coloring sheets total – 6 for each of a three picture progression: (1) sail (2) sail/hull (3) full page waterscape
- Supply checklist for setting up a dedicated art space for coloring
- Step-by-step activity instructions, plus guidelines for using art in dementia care
- Colored references for each “build a picture” step
- Color wheel to facilitate color choice
Note: Watercolors and crayons pictured are not included
TimeTogether™ coloring for older adults is a one-on-one or small group activity designed to engage older adults in the joys of coloring while spending meaningful time together with loved ones and friends. Multiple copies of each design allow a family member (adult or child), acting as a guide, to color side by side with an older adult. Guidelines are provided for setting up a dedicated art space for coloring in the home, and for preparing the environment with cues to facilitate a successful experience for the older adult with dementia.
The coloring package includes: 18 coloring sheets total – 6 for each of three pictures in a “build a picture” progression from: (1) sail to (2) sail / hull to (3) the Sunfish sailboat in a waterscape. The 8.5″ x 11″, 80# mixed media art paper is suitable for both dry medium (crayons, colored pencils, etc.) and wet medium (watercolors). Included is a labeled colored reference for each step in the progression, and a color wheel to facilitate color choice. Step-by-step instructions, and a handy supply checklist support care partners in their preparation.