Build two-part activities with these shelf-ready illustrations for pre-primary and early primary children. Illustrations are 5” x 5” (pre-lamination) for easy viewing and handling, and are laminated with durable 7 mil film – corners rounded for safety. All Illustrations are sold in duplicate for picture-to-picture matching; or to use with objects.
Picture books are suggested for themed groups of illustrations. Board book format is recommended where available. Extending two-part activities within the context of beloved picture book stories invites conversations that expand the child’s background knowledge and experience with words, building support for developing oral language skills.
- Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
- Dogs by Emily Gravett
- Flower Garden by Eve Bunting
- Hondo & Fabian by Peter McCarty
- Lunch by Denise Fleming
- Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett
- Orange, Pear, Apple, Bear by Emily Gravett
- Seven Blind Mice by Ed Young
- Swimmy by Leo Lionni
- The Very Quiet Cricket by Eric Carle