Build two-part activities with these shelf-ready illustrations for pre-primary and early primary children. Illustrations are 5” x 5” (pre-lamination) for easy viewing and handling, and are laminated with durable 7 mil film – corners rounded for safety. All Illustrations are sold in duplicate for picture-to-picture matching; or to use with objects.
Picture books are suggested for themed groups of illustrations. Board book format is recommended where available. Extending two-part activities within the context of beloved picture book stories invites conversations that expand the child’s background knowledge and experience with words, building support for developing oral language skills.
Single, shelf-ready illustrations are available in duplicate for $1.00.
- Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
- Dogs by Emily Gravett
- Flower Garden by Eve Bunting
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Hondo & Fabian by Peter McCarty
- Lunch by Denise Fleming
- Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett
- Orange, Pear, Apple, Bear by Emily Gravett
- Seven Blind Mice by Ed Young
- Swimmy by Leo Lionni
- Titch by Pat Hutchins
- The Very Quiet Cricket by Eric Carle