Coloring fun for everyone! Hot-Air Balloons TimeTogether™ coloring includes:
- Four (4) coloring sheets each of three hot-air balloon designs – 12 total
- Supply checklist for setting up a dedicated art space for coloring
- Step-by-step activity instructions, plus guidelines for using art in dementia care
- Labeled colored references for each balloon design
- Color wheel to facilitate color choice
Note: Watercolors and markers shown are not included
TimeTogether™ coloring for older adults is a one-on-one or small group activity designed to engage older adults in the joys of coloring while spending meaningful time together with loved ones and friends. Multiple copies of each design allow a family member (adult or child), acting as a guide, to color side by side with an older adult. Guidelines are provided for setting up a dedicated art space for coloring in the home, and for preparing the environment with cues to facilitate a successful experience for the older adult with dementia.
The coloring package includes: 12 coloring sheets – 4 for each of three hot-air balloon designs, on 8.5″ x 11″, 80# mixed media art paper, suitable for both dry medium (crayons, colored pencils, etc.) and wet medium (watercolors). Each balloon has a central “feature” to help define areas for coloring. Designs range from simple to detailed. Parts of the balloon are labeled on a colored reference for each design to help cue coloring; and a color wheel is included to facilitate color choice. Step-by-step instructions and a handy supply checklist support care partners in their preparation.